This program introduces and trains candidates the teaching methods, standards and procedures, and course operations utilizing PDIC Freediver Instructor manual and teaching scripts.
It is mandatory for all instructor candidates to attain this one-time certification. After passing this course, instructors are qualified to teach independently, supervise or guide certified freedivers.
- FII standards and procedures
- Fundamentals of the education system and teachings
- Supervision and control of freedivers
- Risk management
- Confined water and open-water watermanship
- Practical instructing and evaluation